For the life of me, I cannot remember where I got this list. I had it glued in a small note book I used to carry around with me. Came across it and thought it was worth the share – words to definitely live by!
10 Ways To Own Your Power
1. Remember, the only question ever worth asking: What do I want to happen?
2. The only activity ever worth doing is: Dreaming up a better world, relationship, bank account, health prognosis or career.
3. The only reality you ever need to accept is the one you want to happen.
4. Stand in front of the mirror and say, “I’VE got the POWER!” Walk around saying that until you giggle. Now your life is headed in the right direction.
5. Whenever you have a choice to make, base your decision on this question: “will it make me feel powerful or pitiful to do this?” if the answer is powerful – that’s a yes. Will it make me feel powerful or pitiful to take that job, start that business, write that book, invest in that property, get into that relationship, or say those words?
6. Your choice always has to be for your powerful self, because that’s where your brilliance and inspiration lives. That’s where you stop insulting your own divinity – the fabric you were made from which is divine source energy.
7. Quit living like a rat in a maze. Get the eagle’s view of your life – the big picture. Figure out who you want to end up being, and turn your car around now.
8. Remember, you have no one to blame for any circumstances in your life. Every external circumstance (from your bank account balance to your health) is a result of your inner thoughts and beliefs about what is possible for you.
9. Give up “wanting to change” or “needing to change.” That comes from a state of pitifulness – not magnificence. Either do it or don’t do it. Quit WANTING anything to happen.
10. Remember, it’s never a problem. It’s a frequency. Change your energy frequency from pitiful to powerful, and the problem dissolves. You become part of the force, part of divinity, and all obstacles dissolve in your path.